Friday, June 12, 2009

senti.

There was never an empty space between sanity and reality

The coldness of the world engulfs me...

Shattered soul, rancid beliefs, society that keeps on pushing my existence

So lame, my path converge with darkness that seems to summon an infinite fatality

I’m tired, revenge is at hand but the mind keeps on walking on the torn paths of the unknown

So to keep my soul from ravaging, I walk out of the rapacious sins of society

I isolated every idea and fallacies that seems I falter to seek

It feels good, yes, the soul is shouting every bits of sins

It feels good, I forgot to embrace sanity

I was lost, in times when lights all fade

I can’t summon even the simplest sanctuary that would make my soul safe

Time moves with alacrity, and I am now nowhere to be seen

But alas! Out of the depths of the road, a vial long been abandoned now lures my existence

Something is wrong, perhaps I should yield but it gave me strength and makes me nimble to pains

The core of my soul began revolving in an age I thought society long forgotten

I want to call all the souls living in this middle-earth and those of the guardians above

A mystic soul has been released and is now moving in a path that seeks elixirs and potions

Here I am, my long forgotten society, equipped with shields, vambrace, and helms.

I am here, afraid of the future no more

For a vial had fused my soul and we are now a mind blowing item of force…

No comments: